Hopefully you heard yesterday about how the ground meat at Taco Bell is 35% beef and the other 65% is made up of water, wheat oats, soy lecithin, maltodrextrin, anti-dusting agent and modified corn starch. Click here to read the whole article. When you go to fast food restaurants you never know what “other” ingredients they are putting in the food. Student’s, the way fast food restaurants are able to sell their foods for so cheap is because the quality of the food is very poor. Stay away from the dollar menus. I truly believe in the 80%-20% rule where you follow what I teach 80% of the time and you can cheat so to speak 20% of the time.

But with that said you have to learn how to cheat in a smarter way. For instance go to Chipotle where they have hormone free meats and their website says their dairy comes from pasteured cows. Find a restaurant in your area that serves gluten free meals such as Outback Steakhouse or go to IN-N-Out Burger where they have 100% pure beef patties. Yes these places do not have high quality ingredients but they are better then most. Getting rid of all those additives, fillers, and preservatives takes a nice toxic load off of your body.